Survey of Prince George Co., Virginia /
Prince George County
Prince George County
Prince George County (Va.)
- Survey of Prince George Co., Virginia /
- Translated Title
- Survey of Prince George County, Virginia
- Contributor Names
- Confederate States of America. Army. Department of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office.
- Created Published
- [Virginia : Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V.], 1863.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Virginia--Prince George County
- - Landowners--Virginia--Prince George County
- - Prince George County (Va.)
- - United States--Virginia--Prince George County.
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Oriented with north toward upper right.
- - At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V. Col. J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engr.
- - "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer - Presented to - the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs J.F. Minis, Savannah, GA."
- - Map on 2 sheets pasted together, mounted on cloth. DLC
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1329
- - Annotated at lower left bottom: Note worth acc. 1926, no. 64.
- - Copy imperfect: Discoloration throughout. DLC
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 Map : Photocopy ; 48 X 62 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3883.P65G46 1863 .C6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3883p la001329 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3883p.la001329
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.