Maps Map of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, 1890 : with adjoining parts of Westmoreland, Washington & Beaver counties.
- Map of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, 1890 : with adjoining parts of Westmoreland, Washington & Beaver counties.
- Contributor Names
- Krebs, Otto.
- Created / Published
- Pittsburgh : Otto Krebs, 
- Subject Headings
- - Allegheny County (Pa.)
- - Allegheny County (Pa.)--Administrative and political divisions
- - Westmoreland County (Pa.)
- - Washington County (Pa.)
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Allegheny County
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Westmoreland County
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Washington County
- - Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area (Pa.)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Allegheny County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Westmoreland County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Washington County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area
- - General-content county map showing roads, railroads, place-names, coal outcrops/mining areas, individual buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas. Does not show property lines or cadastral data.
- - Also covers the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township, borough, and city boundaries.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1890 by Otto Krebs, in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - LC sheets imperfect: Variously fold-lined, laminated.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 703
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand col., on cloth backing ; 166 x 172 cm., sheets 61 x 93 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3823.A4 1890 .K7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823a la000703 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823a.la000703
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.