Farm line map of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania /
Rainey, Chas. T.
Administrative and Political Divisions
Allegheny County (Pa.)
- Farm line map of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania /
- Contributor Names
- Rainey, Chas. T. (Charles T.)
- Created Published
- [Pittsburgh? : s.n.], c1898.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Allegheny County
- - Farms--Pennsylvania--Allegheny County
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Allegheny County
- - Land tenure--Pennsylvania--Allegheny County
- - Allegheny County (Pa.)--Administrative and political divisions
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Allegheny County.
- - Shows municipalities, farm boundaries, farm owners' names, and farm acreages in rural areas.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 704
- - Includes county inset showing township names and col. ill. of U.S. flag.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 Map : Col. ; on Sheet 89 X 95 Cm., Folded to 23 X 24 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.A4G46 1898 .R3
- G3823.A4G46 1898 .R3 Copy 2 Torn at fold lines.
- G3823.A4G46 1898 .R3 Copy 3 Laminated, darkened, mounted on cloth backing.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823a la000704 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823a.la000704
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.