Maps Map of Jefferson Co., Pennsylvania : from county map.
Gillespie, D. C.
Jefferson County (Pa.)
Warranty of Title
- Map of Jefferson Co., Pennsylvania : from county map.
- Contributor Names
- Gillespie, D. C.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Jefferson County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Jefferson County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Jefferson County--Maps
- - Jefferson County (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Jefferson County
- - County cadastral map showing warranty-deed tracts, tract numbers, tract acreages, initials of warrantees' names, irregular real-property tracts, and owners' names. Does not show townships.
- - Hand colored to emphasize county boundary.
- - LC copy imperfect: Use-worn, soiled, torn, taped, missing southeast corner of sheet (including part of cartographic content).
- - Includes inset of eastern extremity and table of "Explanations" (key to abbreviations of warrantees' names).
- - LC Land ownership maps, 757
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : mounted on cloth backing, hand colored ; 130 x 91 cm, folded to 67 x 49 cm
- Call Number
- G3823.J4G46 1857 .G5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823j la000757 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823j.la000757
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.