Maps Map of Fayette Co. Pa.
Fayette County (Pa.)
- Map of Fayette Co. Pa.
- Created / Published
- [Pennsylvania?] : [publisher not identified], [1858?]
- Subject Headings
- - Fayette County (Pa.)
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Fayette County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Fayette County
- - General-content county map showing rural buildings and householders' names.
- - Hand colored to emphasize township boundaries.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - No date of publication or statement of attribution is present.
- - Originally printed on 4 sheets (later conjoined).
- - LC copy imperfect: Missing small section of lower border, torn at edges, halved. DLC
- - Includes embellished border (fruits, flowers, leaves).
- - LC Land ownership maps, 746
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : mounted on cloth backing, hand colored ; 76 x 97 cm, folded to 85 x 50 cm
- Call Number
- G3823.F3 1858 .M2
- G3823.F3 1858 .M2 Copy 2 Laminated, not hand colored.
- G3823.F3 1858 .M2 Copy 3 Laminated, not hand colored.
- G3823.F3 1858 .M2 Copy 4 Laminated, not hand colored.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823f la000746 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823f.la000746
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.