Maps Map of Fayette Co., Pennsylvania /
Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
Fayette County (Pa.)
Youghiogheny Iron & Coal Co.
- Map of Fayette Co., Pennsylvania /
- Contributor Names
- Hopkins, Griffith Morgan, Jr.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : R.L. Barnes, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Fayette County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Fayette County--Maps
- - Youghiogheny Iron & Coal Co.--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Fayette County
- - General-content county map showing rural buildings and householders' names; part of Dunbar Township separately colored and outlined to show "Youghiogheny Iron & Coal Co." lands.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries and territories.
- - Printed in western/eastern segments (halved).
- - LC copy imperfect: Shellacked, cracked, darkened, cloth hemmed at left edge, trimmed, annotated in blue pencil on cloth backing "Fayette Co PA".
- - LC Land ownership maps, 747a
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand col., cloth backing ; 60 x 74 cm., sheets 66 x 40 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.F3 1865 .H6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823f la000747a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823f.la000747a
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.