Maps Map of Lebanon County, Pennsylvania /
- Map of Lebanon County, Pennsylvania /
- Contributor Names
- Bridgens, H. F. (Henry F.)
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : H'y F. Bridgens, 1860
- Subject Headings
- - Lebanon County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Lebanon County--Maps
- - Villages--Pennsylvania--Lebanon County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Lebanon--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Fredericksburg (Lebanon County)--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Myerstown (Lebanon County)--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Schaefferstown--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Jonestown (Lebanon County)--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Annville--Maps
- - Lebanon (Pa.)--Maps
- - Fredericksburg (Lebanon County, Pa.)--Maps
- - Myerstown (Lebanon County, Pa.)--Maps
- - Schaefferstown (Pa.)--Maps
- - Jonestown (Lebanon County, Pa.)--Maps
- - Annville (Pa.)--Maps
- - Palmyra (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Lebanon County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Lebanon
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Fredericksburg (Lebanon County)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Myerstown (Lebanon County)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Schaefferstown
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Jonestown (Lebanon County)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Annville
- - General-content county map showing rural buildings with householders' names; the borough insets show buildings, real-property tracts, and landowners' names; the Lebanon inset does not show buildings in the built-up section of the town.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries and territories.
- - "Entered according to an act of Congress in the year 1860 by H'y F. Bridgens in ... and for the eastern District of Penn'a."
- - LC copy imperfect: Shellacked, cracked, map border trimmed off, annotated in brown ink on cloth backing: z250, Lebanon Co., Penn'a, 1860.
- - Includes note, statistical table, distance table, directory of post-offices, ill. of prominent buildings, and 4 village insets (Newmanstown, Palmyra, Water Works, Cambellstown).
- - Borough insets: Plan of the boroughs of Lebanon & North Lebanon [later combined to form the City of Lebanon] -- Plan of Shaefferstown [sic] -- Plan of Fredericksburg -- Plan of Jonestown -- Plan of Annville -- Plan of Myerstown.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 765
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 3 copies
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand col., cloth backing ; 110 x 136 cm., sheets 54 x 69 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3823.L5 1860 .B7
- G3823.L5 1860 .B7 Copy 2 Annotated in ink on cloth backing: De/t January 20 1860, Henry F. Bridgens, Ro[illegible]; rubber-stamped: Jan. 23 1861.
- G3823.L5 1860 .B7 Copy 3 Original 4 sheets were conjoined, later sectionad to 6 sheets, annotated in ink on cloth backing: Lebanon [and] Lebanon (Pa.).
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823l la000765 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823l.la000765
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.