Maps Map of District No. 4., last purchase : from north line of Pennsylvania to south line of Ridgway and Benninger townships, Elk County, Penn. : [parts of Elk and McKean counties, Pennsylvania] /
Brown, J. L.
Warranty of Title
- Map of District No. 4., last purchase : from north line of Pennsylvania to south line of Ridgway and Benninger townships, Elk County, Penn. : [parts of Elk and McKean counties, Pennsylvania] /
- Contributor Names
- Brown, J. L., C.E.
- Created / Published
- [Pennsylvania? : s.n., 1878]
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Elk County--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--McKean County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Elk County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Elk County--Surveys
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--McKean County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--McKean County--Surveys
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Elk County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--McKean County--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Elk County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--McKean County
- Cadastral maps
- - Cadastral map of parts of Elk and McKean counties (Pa.) showing warranty-deed land tracts, warranty numbers, real-property tracts/lots, lot numbers, and landowners' names.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 772
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1878 by J L Brown C.E. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - Originally printed on 4 sheets (later conjoined).
- - LC copy imperfect: Torn at bottom, thirded to enable folding.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map : on cloth backing ; 151 x 66 cm., folded to 54 x 74 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.E4G46 1878 .B7
- G3823.E4G46 1878 .B7 Copy 2 On 3 sheets (no backing), fold-lined, torn, taped.
- G3823.E4G48 1878 .B7 Copy 3 On 3 sheets (no backing), fold-lined, torn, taped.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.