Maps Topographical map of Pike County, Pennsylvania : from recent and actual surveys and records /
Beers, F. W.
Cities and Towns
Matamoras (Pike County)
Matamoras (Pike County, Pa.)
Milford (Pike County)
Milford (Pike County, Pa.)
Pike County (Pa.)
Warranty of Title
- Topographical map of Pike County, Pennsylvania : from recent and actual surveys and records /
- Contributor Names
- Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.)
- Created / Published
- New York : F.W. Beers & Co., 1872
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Pike County--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Milford (Pike County)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Matamoras (Pike County)--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Pike County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Milford (Pike County)--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Matamoras (Pike County)--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Pike County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Pennsylvania--Pike County--Maps
- - Villages--Pennsylvania--Pike County--Maps
- - Parks--Pennsylvania--Pike County--Maps
- - Pike County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Milford (Pike County, Pa.)--Maps
- - Matamoras (Pike County, Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Pike County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Milford (Pike County)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Matamoras (Pike County)
- - County cadastral map showing townships, warranty-deed land tracts, warranty numbers, real-property tracts, some landowners' names, park lands, rural buildings, and householders' names; borough insets show property tracts (lots), lot numbers, owners' names, and building coverage.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries, townships territories, and park lands.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the Year 1872 by F.W. Beers & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington D.C."
- - LC copy imperfect: Annotated in lead pencil, brittle, missing small sections along inner edges, cloth hemmed.
- - Includes inset "Map of the state of Pennsylvania", population statistical tables, distance table, local business directories, and 13 village/borough insets (including Milford and Matamoras).
- - LC Land ownership maps, 786
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand col., cloth backing ; 147 x 114 cm., sheets 78 x 61 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3823.P5G46 1872 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823p la000786 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823p.la000786
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.