Maps Topographical map of Wyoming Co., Pennsylvania : from recent and actual surveys and records /
- Topographical map of Wyoming Co., Pennsylvania : from recent and actual surveys and records /
- Contributor Names
- Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.)
- Created / Published
- New York : F.W. Beers, A.D. Ellis & G.G. Soule, 1869
- Subject Headings
- - Wyoming County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Wyoming County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Pennsylvania--Wyoming County--Maps
- - Villages--Pennsylvania--Wyoming County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Tunkhannock--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Nicholson--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Factoryville (Wyoming County)--Maps
- - Tunkhannock (Pa.)--Maps
- - Nicholson (Pa.)--Maps
- - Factoryville (Wyoming County, Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Wyoming County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Tunkhannock
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Nicholson
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Factoryville (Wyoming County)
- - General-content county map also showing rural buildings, householders' names, and forested areas; some town insets also show real-property tracts, landowners' names, and building coverage.
- - "Published by F.W. Beers, A.D. Ellis & G.G. Soule assisted by F.S. Fulmer ... [et al.] .. Wm. Homer Hubbell ... New York."
- - Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries and territories.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1869 by Beers, Ellis & Soule ... in the Southern District of New York."
- - LC copy imperfect: Darkened, brittle, quartered to enable folding, missing small sections at fold lines/margins/edges; copy 2 also annotated in black ink and lead pencil.
- - Includes business directories, index to Tunkhannock points of interest, statistical table, and ill.
- - Town and village insets: Tunkhannock -- Nicholson -- Factoryville -- Monroe -- Jenningsville -- Centre Moreland -- Falls -- Skinners Eddy -- Meshoppen -- Laceyville -- Forkston -- Mehoopany -- Russell Hill -- Keiserville -- Mill City -- West Nicholson.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 822
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 97 x 157 cm., folded to 52 x 84 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.W9 1869 .B4
- G3823.W9 1869 .B4 Copy 2 Sectioned to 3 panels to enable folding.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823w la000822 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823w.la000822
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.