Maps Map of Erie & part of Ottowa Counties, Ohio : showing the sections, farms, lots and villages /
Cities and Towns
- Map of Erie & part of Ottowa Counties, Ohio : showing the sections, farms, lots and villages /
- Contributor Names
- Nunan, Philip.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Erie County--Maps
- - Landowners--Ohio--Ottawa County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Erie County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Ottawa County--Maps
- - Landowners--Ohio--Sandusky--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Sandusky--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Ohio--Erie County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Ohio--Ottawa County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Erie County
- - United States--Ohio--Ottawa County
- - United States--Ohio--Sandusky
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 618
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1863 by Philip Nunan in the Clerks Office of the district court in the northern district of Ohio."
- - LC copy imperfect: Laminated, darkened, mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 6 panels (2 panels per present sheet) to enable folding.
- - Includes insets of Port Clinton, Milan, Florence Cors., Huron, Vermillion, Birmingham, Berlin Heights, "Plan of the City of Sandusky and vicinity," distance table, views of residential properties, and business directory.
- 1 map on 3 sheets : color, mounted on linen ; 128 x 153 cm, sheets 133 x 53 or smaller.
- Call Number
- G4083.E7G46 1863 .N8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4083e la000618 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4083e.la000618
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.