Maps Topographical map of Ross County, Ohio /
Walling, Henry Francis
- Topographical map of Ross County, Ohio /
- Contributor Names
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Ross County
- - Real property--Ohio--Ross County
- - United States--Ohio--Ross County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress A.D. 1860 by H.F. Walling in the Clerk's Office of the U.S. Court for the Southern District of N.Y."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 669
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes distance table, inset of South Salem, Lyndon, Massieville, Chillicothe, Yellow Bud Union, Lewisville, City of Chillicothe, E. Lanoham, Bainbridge-Paxton, Frankfort, Greenland--Deerfield, Lattaville, Deerfield, Roxabell-Concord, Londonderry Station (Liberty), Clarksburgh, Farmersville, Mooresville-Harrison, Bourneville Twin, Kingston, Hallsville-Colerain, Hopetown-Springfield, and Richmond-Jefferson.
- 1 map : color ; 50 x 70 cm
- Call Number
- G4083.R6G46 1860 .T5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4083r la000669 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4083r.la000669
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.