Maps Map of Seneca Co., Ohio /
Lake, D. J.
- Map of Seneca Co., Ohio /
- Contributor Names
- Lake, D. J.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Seneca County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Seneca County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Seneca County
- - General map showing householders' names and unidentified land tracts, some with numbers and acreages.
- - Printed in Philadelphia.
- - Includes distance chart, population statistical table, business directory, views of public, residential, commercial properties, insets of Ft. Seneca, Springville, Caroline, Lewisville, Bascom, Lodi, Bettsville, Bloomville, Fostoria, Attica, Adrian, Berwick, Republic, Green Spring, Omar, Kansas, Lowell, New Riegel, and Melmore.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress by C.K. Stone in the year 1864, in the Clerk's Office of the District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 673
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand colored, cloth backing ; 68 x 137 cm, on sheet 142 x 140 cm, sheets 70 x 47 cm
- Call Number
- G4083.S4 1864 .L3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4083s la000673 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4083s.la000673
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.