Maps A topographical map of Morehouse Parish, La. : being a general revision of old maps /
Washburn, A. E.
Morehouse Parish (La.)
- A topographical map of Morehouse Parish, La. : being a general revision of old maps /
- Contributor Names
- Washburn, A. E.
- Created / Published
- Bastrop, La. : A. E. Washburn, 1896.
- Subject Headings
- - Physical geography--Louisiana--Morehouse Parish--Maps
- - Landowners--Louisiana--Morehouse Parish--Maps
- - Morehouse Parish (La.)--Maps
- - United States--Louisiana--Morehouse Parish
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - "Showing the drainage, topography, and different classes of land, with general location of railroads, towns and villages, public-roads, post offices, ferries, landings, and pricipal plantations and farms. Also the boundaries of several political wards ... shading explained in footnotes."
- - Annotated in green pencil and blue and black in.
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth back, losses along the edges and folded in half.
- - Includes tabulated statement of acreage taken by townships.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 259
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : photocopy ; 76 x 91 cm.
- Call Number
- G4013.M6C2 1896 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4013m la000259 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4013m.la000259
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.