Maps Topographic map of the Parish of Concordia, state of Louisiana /
Forshey, Caleb Goldsmith
Concordia Parish (La.)
- Topographic map of the Parish of Concordia, state of Louisiana /
- Contributor Names
- Forshey, Caleb Goldsmith, 1812-1881
- Created / Published
- Vidalia, La. : [s.n.], 1841
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Louisiana--Concordia Parish--Maps
- - Real property--Louisiana--Concordia Parish--Maps
- - Concordia Parish (La.)--Maps
- - United States--Louisiana--Concordia Parish
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - Handwritten below title: Presented to the Post Master General Tho. A. P. [name unclear], Natchez, Mi.
- - Stamped in lower right corner: Map Division, Library of Congress.
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth back, losses along the edge and stained throughout.
- - Includes text and list of Spanish grants.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 248
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 3 sheets ; 147 x 86 cm., sheet 52 x 88 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G4013.C8G46 1841 .F6
- Digital Id
- g4013c la000248 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4013c.la000248
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.