Maps Map of Avoyelles Ph, La. /
Avoyelles Parish (La.)
- Map of Avoyelles Ph, La. /
- Other Title
- Map of Avoyelles Parish, Louisiana
- Contributor Names
- Robertson, S. B.
- Created / Published
- [New Orleans, La.] : S.B. Robertson , 1879.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Louisiana--Avoyelles Parish--Maps
- - Avoyelles Parish (La.)--Maps
- - United States--Louisiana--Avoyelles Parish
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - Stamped on lower right: Map Division Jan 30 1926, Library of Congess.
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on paper, sealed in mylar and losses along the edges.
- - "Filed by United States as Exhibits: Odon Deucatte vs. United States, No. 101."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 245
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 107 x 101 cm., each sheet 58 x 103 cm.
- Call Number
- G4013.A8G46 1879 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.