Maps Map of the Parish of East Baton Rouge, Louisiana /
East Baton Rouge Parish
East Baton Rouge Parish
East Baton Rouge Parish (La.)
- Map of the Parish of East Baton Rouge, Louisiana /
- Contributor Names
- Kaiser, A.
- Created / Published
- [New Orleans, La.] : A. Kaiser & J.A. Swensson, 1895.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Louisiana--East Baton Rouge Parish--Maps
- - East Baton Rouge Parish (La.)--Maps
- - United States--Louisiana--East Baton Rouge Parish
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - "Copyright 1895 by A. Kaiser & J.A. Swensson."
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth back and folded in half.
- - Annotated red and black ink.
- - "Large Roman figures indicate Ward Numbers, and small upright figures represent section numbers."
- - Includes text and indexed map of to the city of Baton Rouge.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 250
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 107 x 106 cm., each sheet 59 x 111 cm.
- Call Number
- G4013.E2G46 1895 .K3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4013e la000250 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4013e.la000250
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.