Maps [General-content map of several townships in the southern part of Burlington County, N.J.]
- [General-content map of several townships in the southern part of Burlington County, N.J.]
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Burlington County (N.J.)
- - Burlington County (N.J.)--Administrative and political divisions
- - Landowners--New Jersey--Burlington County
- - Mount Holly Region (N.J.)
- - Mount Holly (N.J. : Township)
- - United States--New Jersey--Burlington County
- - United States--New Jersey--Mount Holly Region
- - United States--New Jersey--Mount Holly (Township)
- - Shows township boundaries, place-names, roads, villages, mills, streams, houses, and householders' names.
- - Covers areas south of the town of Mount Holly, indicated as Northampton, Southampton, Pemberton, and Washington townships.
- - Title devised by cataloguer.
- - No cartographic attribution or date of preparation is present.
- - Manuscript: Black/blue/red inks (for names and lines) and yellow watercolor (for streams). Handwritten in ink on verso: Northampton.
- - Names are in serifate hand lettering (no script or handwriting).
- - Paper is wrinkled, fold-lined to form 3 large panels, torn at fold lines and sheet edges. Part of lower left corner of sheet is cut away and has been filled-in by an attached sheet of lighter-colored replacement paper.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 439
- - Includes notes in the map area that identify the markers (trees, stones, bridges, etc.) of corners of the township boundaries. Orientation of major sections of township boundaries is given in degrees/minutes deviation from geographic north.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; on sheet 134 x 77 cm., folded to 45 x 77 cm.
- Call Number
- G3813.B8 184- .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3813b la000439 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3813b.la000439
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.