Maps Map of Cumberland County, Maine /
Cumberland County (Me.)
- Map of Cumberland County, Maine /
- Contributor Names
- Chace, J.
- Subject Headings
- - Cumberland County (Me.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Maine--Cumberland County--Maps
- - Real property--Maine--Cumberland County--Maps
- - United States--Maine--Cumberland County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 266
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes distance chart, statistics, and illustrations.
- - Insets: Bartol's Point Landing and Village -- Back Cove Village -- Bolsters Mills -- Bridgton Center -- Brunswick -- Casco Village -- Cumberland Center -- Edes Mills -- Falmouth Corner -- Freeport Village -- Gorham Village -- Gray Corner -- Great Falls -- Harraseeket Landing, Freeport -- Harrison Village or head of Long Pond -- Little Falls -- Naples, or foot of Long Pond -- New Glocester Center -- North Bridgton -- North Pownal -- Piscataqua Village , Falmouth -- Plan of Portland --Saccarappa -- Sawyer's Corner -- Standish Corner -- Stevens Plains Village (Westbrook) -- Stroudwater -- Strout's Point Village -- Webbs Mills -- Woodfords Corner -- Upper Glocester -- Yarmouth Village.
- - LC copy sectioned in six and mounted on cloth. Brittle, with some losses.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 146 x 143 cm
- Call Number
- G3733.C8 1857 .C4
- G3733.C8 1857 .C4 Copy 2. Uncolored. Imperfect, upper half only, printed on one sheet to be cut apart and assembled.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3733c la000266 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3733c.la000266
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.