Maps Topographical map of Franklin County, Maine /
Walling, Henry Francis
Franklin County (Me.)
- Topographical map of Franklin County, Maine /
- Contributor Names
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888.
- Subject Headings
- - Franklin County (Me.)
- - Landowners--Maine--Franklin County
- - United States--Maine--Franklin County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 267
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes distance chart, statistics, and illustrations.
- - Insets: Allen's Mills -- Berry's Mill -- Chesterville -- East Dixfield -- East Wilton -- Farmington -- Farmington Falls -- Jay Bridge -- Keith's Mills -- Kingfield -- New Sharon -- New Vineyard -- Northern portion of Franklin County, Me. -- Phillips -- Salem -- Strong -- Temple Village -- Weld Lower Village -- Weld Upper Village -- West Mills -- Wilton Upper Mills.
- - LC copy sectioned in six and mounted on two pieces of cloth. DLC
- 1 map : hand colored ; 132 x 132 cm
- Call Number
- G3733.F7 1861 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3733f la000267 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3733f.la000267
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.