Maps Map of Butler County, Ohio /
Middleton, Wallace & Co.
- Map of Butler County, Ohio /
- Contributor Names
- Crane, John.
- Middleton, Wallace & Co.
- Created / Published
- Cincinnati, O. : Middleton, Wallace & Co. Lithos. 1855.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Butler County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Butler County
- Cadastral maps
- - "This map was drawn from the original surveys of the range and township lines and from recent surveys of the subdivision fo the several sections in each township and published by John Crane."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 602
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Original sheets sectioned into 6 panels to enable folding.
- - Includes statistical table, list of church properties, list of county officers, views of public and commercial properties.
- 1 map : color, mounted on linen ; 118 x 157 cm
- Call Number
- G4083.B8G46 1855 .C7
- G4083.B8G46 1855 .C7 Copy 2 Sectioned to 2 sheets, mounted on cloth backing. Sheets 61 x 156 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.