Maps Map of Leon County, Florida /
Ball, Leroy D.
Leon County (Fla.)
- Map of Leon County, Florida /
- Contributor Names
- Ball, LeRoy D.
- Created / Published
- New York : AM. Photo-Litho. Co., 1883.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Florida--Leon County
- - Landowners--Florida--Leon County
- - Leon County (Fla.)
- - United States--Florida--Leon County
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - Cadastral map, showing names of landowners.
- - Inset: City of Tallahassee.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 77
- - Copy imperfect: Torn and repaired in lower left corner. Torn along vertical fold and edges with minor losses and mounted on cloth backing.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 70 x 104 cm.
- Call Number
- G3933.L5G46 1883 .B2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3933l la000077 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3933l.la000077
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.