Maps New map of Marion County, Florida /
Marion County (Fla.)
- New map of Marion County, Florida /
- Other Title
- Marion County, Florida
- marion county, florida
- Contributor Names
- Bourquin, F. (Frederick), 1808-
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Fred. Bourquin, c1887.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Florida--Marion County--Maps
- - Real property--Florida--Marion County--Maps
- - Marion County (Fla.)--Maps
- - United States--Florida--Marion County
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - Cadastral map, showing lot lines, lot/block numbers, and names of landowners.
- - "Copyright secured by Fred Bourquin in 1887."
- - "Published by Fred. Bourquin ... ."
- - "Adopted as the official map by the Board of County Commissioners, verified, James L. White, County Surveyor."
- - Two sheets joined to form 1, mounted on cloth.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 80
- - Includes section index/diagram.
- - In lower margin in pencil: 85a.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 56 x 71 cm.
- Call Number
- G3933.M4G46 1887 .B6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3933m la000080 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3933m.la000080
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.