Maps Map of Orange County, Florida /
Fries, J. O.
Orange County (Fla.)
- Map of Orange County, Florida /
- Contributor Names
- Fries, J. O.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : E.W. Smith & Co., c1890.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Florida--Orange County--Maps
- - Landowners--Florida--Orange County--Maps
- - Orange County (Fla.)--Maps
- - United States--Florida--Orange County
- - Shows ranges, townships, sections and the names of some residents.
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- - "E. W. Smith & Co. Map Publishers, 17 & 19 St., Philad[elphi]a, Pa."
- - "Accepted as Official Map of Orange Co., Fla., by the Hon. Board of County Commissioners."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 81
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1890 by J.O. Fries in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington, DC.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Discoloration along edges.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : col., mounted on cloth backing ; 95 x 135 cm., sheets 52 x 47 cm.
- Call Number
- G3933.O6G46 1890 .F7
- G3933.O6G46 1890 .F7 Copy 2 Two sheets joined to form 1, mounted on cloth. Fold-lined, with some splits along folds, discoloration.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3933o la000081 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3933o.la000081
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.