Maps Map of Codington County, South Dakota : compiled and drawn from a special survey and official records.
E.P. Noll & Co.
Peterson, E. Frank
Codington County (S.D.)
- Map of Codington County, South Dakota : compiled and drawn from a special survey and official records.
- Contributor Names
- Peterson, E. Frank.
- E.P. Noll & Co.
- Created / Published
- Vermillion, S.C. : E. Frank Peterson ; Phila[delphia], Pa. : E.P. Noll & Co., c1898.
- Subject Headings
- - Codington County (S.D.)--Maps
- - Real property--South Dakota--Codington County--Maps
- - Landowners--South Dakota--Codington County--Maps
- - United States--South Dakota--Codington County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Cadastral map showing drainage, section lines and numbers, land ownership, landowners' names, roads, railroads, etc.
- - "Copyright 1898 by E. Frank Peterson."
- - Includes notes.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 847
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand col., cloth backing ; 97 x 108 cm., sheets 51 x 58 cm.
- Call Number
- G4183.C6 1898 .P4
- G4183.C6 1898 .P4 Copy 2 Map on 2 sheets.
- G4183.C6 1898 .P4 Copy 3 Map on 2 sheets. Torn in lower portion of sheet 1.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4183c la000847 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4183c.la000847
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.