Topographical map of Union County, South Dakota : compiled and drawn from official records and a special survey /
Peterson, E. Frank
Union County (S.D.)
- Topographical map of Union County, South Dakota : compiled and drawn from official records and a special survey /
- Contributor Names
- Peterson, E. Frank.
- Created Published
- [Philadelphia, Pa.?] : Tackabury, Rowley & Co., c1892.
- Subject Headings
- - Union County (S.D.)
- - Real property--South Dakota--Union County
- - Landowners--South Dakota--Union County
- - United States--South Dakota--Union County.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Cadastral map showing drainage, section lines and numbers, land ownership, landowners' names, school houses, roads, rail roads, etc.
- - "Copyright 1892 by E. Frank Peterson."
- - Includes list of subdivisions of Union County, insets of "Plat of the City of Elk Point" and "South part of Big Sioux Township," business directory, and ill. of buildings.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 867
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 Map on 6 Sheets : Hand Col., Cloth Backing ; 201 X 101 Cm., Sheets 72 X 58 Cm.
- Call Number
- G4183.U5 1892 .P41
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4183u la000867 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4183u.la000867
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.