Maps Wayne County and part of Oakland and Macomb /
Brown, Mason L.
- Wayne County and part of Oakland and Macomb /
- Contributor Names
- Brown, Mason L.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Wayne County
- - Landowners--Michigan--Oakland County
- - Landowners--Michigan--Macomb County
- - Real properties--Michigan--Wayne County
- - Real properties--Michigan--Oakland County
- - Real properties--Michigan--Macomb County
- - United States--Michigan--Wayne County
- - United States--Michigan--Oakland County
- - United States--Michigan--Macomb County
- - "Copyright 1894 by Silas Farmers."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 365
- - Detroit and vicinity before 1900, 198
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Insets: Lower portion of Brownstown Township.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand colored, mounted on cloth backing ; 168 x 140 cm, on sheets 90 x 50 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.W3G46 1894 .B7
- G4113.W3G46 1894 .B7 Copy 2 Mounted on cloth backing. 1 map on 4 sheets. 170 x 140 cm, sheets 90 x 75 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113w la000365 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113w.la000365
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.