Maps Map of Lenawee County, Michigan /
Bechler & Wenig
- Map of Lenawee County, Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- Bechler & Wenig.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Lenawee County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Lewawee County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Lenawee County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress by Geil, Harley & Siverd in the year 1858 in the Clerk's Office of the District Court for the District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 342
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, distance table, census and agricultural statistical table (May 1854), views of public, residential, and commercial buidlings.
- - Insets: Morench -- Addison -- Palmyra -- Medina -- Rollin -- Clinton -- Tecumseh -- Hudson -- Canandaigua -- Blissfield -- Adrian -- Deerfield -- Rome Centre -- Ridgeway -- Riga.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 4 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on linen, color ; 95 x 145 cm, sheets 100 x 75 cm, folded to 52 x 78 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.L5G46 1857 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113l la000342a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113l.la000342a
- g4113l la000342b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113l.la000342b
- g4113l la000342c http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113l.la000342c
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.