Maps Topographic map of the counties of Ingham & Livingston, Michigan /
Geil & Co.
Wilson, Geo W.
- Topographic map of the counties of Ingham & Livingston, Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- Geil & Co.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Ingham County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Ingham County--Maps
- - Landowners--Michigan--Livingston County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Livingston County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Ingham County
- - United States--Michigan--Livingston County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1895 by David S. Harleyin the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the eastern District of Penna."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 333, 334
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, distance table, views of public, residential, and commercial buidlings.
- - Insets: Williamston Ing Co. -- Dansville Ing Co. -- Howell Liv. Co. -- Stockbridge Ing Co. -- Pinckney Liv. Co. -- Parshallville Liv. Co. -- Brighton Liv. Co. -- Leslie Ing. Co. -- Unadilla Liv. Co. -- Boga Chemung Ing. Co. -- Mason Ing. Co. -- City of Lansing -- Okemons Ing. Co. -- Hartland Centre Liv. Co.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 4 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map on 8 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 144 x 136 cm, sheets 72 x 136 cm, folded to 73 x 70 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.I4G46 1859 .G4
- G4113.I4G46 1859 .G4 Copy 3 Title pasted on, title reads "Topographic map of the counties of Livington, Michigan." Mounted on cloth backing. 1 map on 2 sheets . 73 x 80 cm.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113i la000333 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113i.la000333
- g4113i la000334 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113i.la000334
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.