Maps Map of the counties of Macomb & St. Clair, Michigan /
Geil & Jones
Saint Clair County
Saint Clair County
- Map of the counties of Macomb & St. Clair, Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- Geil & Jones.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Macomb County
- - Real property--Michigan--Macomb County
- - Landowners--Michigan--Saint Clair County
- - Real property--Michigan--Saint Clair County
- - United States--Michigan--Macomb County
- - United States--Michigan--Saint Clair County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress Samuel Geil in the year 1859 in the Clerks Office of the District Court for the Eastern Distrcit of Pennsylvania."
- - Includes business directories, views of public, residential, and commercial properties.
- - Insets: Memphis -- St. Clair City -- Port Huron City -- Capac -- Mt. Clemens -- Romeo -- Algonac -- Newport -- Disco -- Ashley -- Macomb -- Honeoye -- Thornton -- Utica -- Brockway -- Lakeport -- Brooklyn.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 344
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 4 panels to enable folding. DLC
- 1 map : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 133 x 115 cm, sheets 72 x 54 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.M25G46 1859 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113m la000344 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113m.la000344
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.