Maps Map of Monroe County, Michigan /
Lang, Geo. E.
- Map of Monroe County, Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- Lang, Geo. E.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Monroe County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Monroe County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Monroe County
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Insets: Yargerville -- Lulu Ida Twp -- Point Aux Peaux -- N.W. 1/4 sec. 6, Berlin Twp. -- Part of third ward, Monroe City -- Frost Stoddard & Bravier's Plat, Monroe Twp -- Frenchtown Twp. -- Strasburg, Raisinville Twp. -- Brest, French Twp. -- Rea, Dundee Twp. -- Grape, Raisinville Twp. -- Part of Monroe Twp -- Winchester, Lasalle Twp -- Whiteford Center, Whiteford Twp. -- Oakville, London Twp. -- Ottawa Lake, Whiteford Twp. -- Carleton, Ash Township -- South Rockwood, Berlin Township -- Samaria, Bedford Twp. -- Vienna Erie P.O., Erie Twp. -- Cone, Milan Twp. -- Milan, York & Milan Twps -- Map of the City of Monroe -- Scofield, Exeter Twp. -- Dundee, Dundee Twp. -- Azalia, Milan Twp -- Lambertville, Bedford Twp. -- Maybee, Exeter Twp. -- Newport Station, Berlin Twp. -- Newport, Berlin Township -- Temperance, Bedford Twp -- Petersburg, Summerfield Twp.
- 1 map on 3 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 100 x 122 cm and 100 x 61 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.M6G46 1901 .L3
- G4113.M6G46 1901 .L3 Copy 2 1 map on 8 sheets, mounted on cloth backing, hand colored. Sheets 51 x 61 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113m la002097 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113m.la002097
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.