Maps Map of Monroe County, Michigan /
Geil and Jones
Geil, Harley & Siverd
Smith, Robert Pearsall
Worley & Bracher
- Map of Monroe County, Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- Geil and Jones.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Geil, Harley & Siverd.
- Smith, Robert Pearsall, 1827-1898.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Geil, Harley & Siverd, 1859.
- Philada : R. Pearsall Smith, Map Manufacturer
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Monroe County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Monroe County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Monroe County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to the Act of Congress by Eli F. Siverd in the year 1859 in the Clerks Office of the District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 348
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, views of public, residential, and commercial buidlings.
- - Insets: Newport -- Vienna -- Brest -- Dundee -- Petersburg -- City of Monroe.
- - LC copy accompanied by negative photocopy.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 112 x 157 cm, sheets 115 x 80 cm, folded to 58 x 82 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.M6G46 1859 .G4
- G4113.M6G46 1859 .G4 Copy 2 Sectioned to 2 sheets, mounted on cloth backing. Sheets 59 x 161 cm, folded to 60 x 56 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.