Maps Map of the counties of Clinton and Gratiot, Michigan /
F. Bourqin & Co.
Geil & Harley
Worley & Bracher
- Map of the counties of Clinton and Gratiot, Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- Geil & Harley.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Geil, Samuel.
- F. Bourqin & Co.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Clinton County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Clinton County--Maps
- - Landowners--Michigan--Gratiot County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Gratiot County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Clinton County
- - United States--Michigan--Gratiot County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1864 by Samuel Geil in the Clerks Office of District Court of the Eastern Distrcit of Penna."
- - Includes business directories, distance tables, insets of Alma, Pine River, Ithca, St. Louis, Dewitt, Bridgeville, St. Johns, Westphalia, Maple Rapids, Ovid, Bath, Elsie, Greenbush, views of public, residential, and commercial properties.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 326
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 4 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 124 x 104 cm, sheets 67 x 112 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.C8G46 1864 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113c la000326 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113c.la000326
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.