Maps The Glenwood Herald's map of Pope County, Minn.
Kroshus & Brendal
Pope County (Minn.)
- The Glenwood Herald's map of Pope County, Minn.
- Contributor Names
- Kroshus & Brendal.
- Created / Published
- Glenwood, Minn. : Kroshus & Brendal ; Rockford, Ill. : Hunter & VanValkenburgh, c1904.
- Subject Headings
- - Pope County (Minn.)--Maps
- - Real property--Minnesota--Pope County--Maps
- - Landowners--Minnesota--Pope County--Maps
- - United States--Minnesota--Pope County
- - Cadastral map showing drainage, roads, school houses, churches, land ownership, landowners' names, etc.
- - Photostat copy.
- - "Copyright ... by Kroshus & Brendal."
- - "Hunter & VanValkenburgh, Map Publishers, Rockford, Ill."
- - LC copy imperfect: Stained at edges and taped on verso; map information partly illegible.
- - Includes text, 1900 census figures, hand-written note "Property of U.S.G.S," and advertisements.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : photocopy ; 38 x 48 cm.
- Call Number
- G4143.P7 1904 .K71
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4143p la002105b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4143p.la002105b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.