Maps Map of Madison County, Missouri, showing the lands of B.B. Cahoon, of Fredericktown, Madison County, Missouri.
Cahoon, B. B.
Madison County (Mo.)
- Map of Madison County, Missouri, showing the lands of B.B. Cahoon, of Fredericktown, Madison County, Missouri.
- Contributor Names
- Cahoon, B. B.
- Created / Published
- [Fredericktown, MO.] : B.B. Cahoon, 
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Missouri--Madison County
- - Real property--Missouri--Madison County
- - Madison County (Mo.)
- - United States--Missouri--Madison County
- - Shows sections of townships.
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth back, holes throughout, and losses along the border. DLC
- - Annotated in red, blue, pink, and black marker.
- - Includes text and list of lands owned by B.B. Cahoon.
- - Text on verso.
- - "C.R. Barns, printer and lithographer, St. Louis."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 402
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 33 x 32 cm., on sheet 61 x 47 cm.
- Call Number
- G4163.M26G46 1882 .C3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4163m la000402 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4163m.la000402
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.