Maps Map of Berk[eley] County, Virginia /
Kearfott, Jno P.
Berkeley County (W. Va.)
- Map of Berk[eley] County, Virginia /
- Other Title
- Map of Berkeley, County, Virginia
- Relief shown by hachures. Shows the names of some residents. Title partially obscured. DLC Sun print. DLC LC Land ownership maps, 1380 In top right corner: No. 12. Includes inset of "Plat of Martinsburg" and table of statistics. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Discoloration, losses along edges. DLC 1 map : photocopy ; 40 x 32 cm.
- Contributor Names
- Kearfott, Jno P.
- Created / Published
- [Martinsburg, W. Va. : James N. Riddle], 1847.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--West Virginia--Berkeley County
- - Landowners--West Virginia--Berkeley County
- - Berkeley County (W. Va.)
- - United States--West Virginia--Berkeley County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Title partially obscured. DLC
- - Sun print. DLC
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1380
- - In top right corner: No. 12.
- - Includes inset of "Plat of Martinsburg" and table of statistics.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Discoloration, losses along edges. DLC
- 1 map : photocopy ; 40 x 32 cm.
- Call Number
- G3893.B4G46 1847 .K41
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3893b la001380 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3893b.la001380
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.