Maps Map of the property of the Western Mining & Manufacturing Co. situate on Drody's Creek, Coal River Peytona, Boone County, Western Virginia /
T. Sinclair's Lith
Boone County (W. Va.)
Western Mining and Manufacturing Company
- Map of the property of the Western Mining & Manufacturing Co. situate on Drody's Creek, Coal River Peytona, Boone County, Western Virginia /
- Contributor Names
- T. Sinclair's Lith.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Sinclair's Lith., [185-?]
- Subject Headings
- - Western Mining and Manufacturing Company
- - Real property--West Virginia--Boone County--Maps
- - Landowners--West Virginia--Boone County--Maps
- - Boone County (W. Va.)--Maps
- - United States--West Virginia--Boone County
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Date taken from LC jacket note.
- - Oriented with north toward bottom.
- - Copy imperfect: Very brittle, losses along edges.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 46 x 63 cm.
- Call Number
- G3893.B6G46 185- .T7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3893b la002100 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3893b.la002100
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.