Maps Farm line map of Cass, Grant & Clay dist's. Monongalia Co. and part of Paw Paw Dist. Marion Co., W. Va. /
Monongahela Valley Engineering Company
Monongalia County (W. Va.)
- Farm line map of Cass, Grant & Clay dist's. Monongalia Co. and part of Paw Paw Dist. Marion Co., W. Va. /
- Other Title
- Farm line map of Cass, Grant and Clay districts Monongalia County and part of Paw Paw District Marion County, West Virginia
- farm line map of cass, grant and clay districts monongalia county and part of paw paw district marion county, west virginia
- Contributor Names
- Monongahela Valley Engineering Company.
- Created / Published
- Morgantown, W. Va. : M.V.E. Co., 1915.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--West Virginia--Monongalia County
- - Landowners--West Virginia--Monongalia County
- - Farms--West Virginia--Monongalia County
- - Monongalia County (W. Va.)
- - United States--West Virginia--Monongalia County
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Blue-line print.
- - Copy imperfect: Torn along vertical fold.
- 1 map : photocopy ; 89 x 111 cm.
- Call Number
- G3893.M7G46 1915 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3893m la002102 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3893m.la002102
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.