Maps Map of Clay County, Missouri /
Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
Clay County (Mo.)
- Map of Clay County, Missouri /
- Contributor Names
- Hopkins, Griffith Morgan, Jr.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia, [PA.] : G.M. Hopkins, 1887.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Missouri--Clay County
- - Real property--Missouri--Clay County
- - Clay County (Mo.)
- - United States--Missouri--Clay County
- - Shows names of residents.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1887 by G.M. Hopkins in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - "J.H. Kaefring Lth 831 Arch St., Phila."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 395
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : col. ; 128 x 108 cm., sheets 70 x 56 or smaller.
- Call Number
- G4163.C63G46 1887 .H6
- G4163.C63G46 1887 .H6 Copy 2 Mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4163c la000395 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4163c.la000395
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.