Maps King's land owners map of Gasconade County, Missouri : carefully compiled from personal examinations and surveys /
King, George H.
Gasconade County (Mo.)
- King's land owners map of Gasconade County, Missouri : carefully compiled from personal examinations and surveys /
- Contributor Names
- King, George H.
- Created / Published
- [St. Louis, MO.?] : , George H. King, Co. Com., 1875.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Missouri--Gasconade County--Maps
- - Real property--Missouri--Gasconade County--Maps
- - Gasconade County (Mo.)--Maps
- - United States--Missouri--Gasconade County
- - Shows names of residents.
- - Includes text, list to county residents, advertisements, ill and ancillary map of the town of Hermann.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1875, by Geo. H. King, in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 396
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : col. ; 133 x 115 cm., sheets 70 x 60 or smaller.
- Call Number
- G4163.G3G46 1875 .K5
- G4163.G3G46 1875 .K5 Copy 2 Mounted on cloth with losses along the border.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4163g la000396 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4163g.la000396
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.