New map of Cedar Co. Missouri /
Walker, Virgil L.
Cedar County (Mo.)
- New map of Cedar Co. Missouri /
- Translated Title
- New map of Cedar County, Missouri
- Cedar Co. Missouri
- Contributor Names
- Walker, Virgil L.
- Created Published
- Philadelphia, [PA.] : E.P. Noll & Co., 1897.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Missouri--Cedar County
- - Cedar County (Mo.)
- - United States--Missouri--Cedar County.
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - Includes list to county officials.
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth back. DLC
- - LC Land ownership maps, 394
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 Map on 2 Sheets : Col. ; 117 X 132 Cm., Sheets 62 X 140 Cm.
- Call Number
- G4163.C45G46 1897 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4163c la000394 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4163c.la000394
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.