Maps Map of Hancock County and parts of Ohio, Grayson and Breckinridge : showing eastern outline of the western coal field /
Moore, P. N.
Breckinridge County (Ky.)
Grayson County (Ky.)
Hancock County (Ky.)
Ohio County (Ky.)
- Map of Hancock County and parts of Ohio, Grayson and Breckinridge : showing eastern outline of the western coal field /
- Contributor Names
- Moore, P. N. (Philip North), 1849-1930.
- Created / Published
- New York, N.Y. : Snyder, Black & Sturn, 1887.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Kentucky--Hancock County
- - Landowners--Kentucky--Hancock County
- - Hancock County (Ky.)
- - Breckinridge County (Ky.)
- - Grayson County (Ky.)
- - Ohio County (Ky.)
- - United States--Kentucky--Hancock County
- - United States--Kentucky--Breckinridge County
- - United States--Kentucky--Grayson County
- - United States--Kentucky--Ohio County
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Relief shown by spot heights.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 231
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Sheet 1 torn along vertical fold, minor losses. Sheets 1 and 2 sectioned in 9 pieces, separated along fold lines, encapsulated in mylar, and mounted on cloth backing. Title on verso obscured by mounting.
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 69 x 92 cm. and 66 x 84 cm.
- Call Number
- G3953.H2G46 1887 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3953h la000231a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3953h.la000231a
- g3953h la000231b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3953h.la000231b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.