Maps Map of McCook County, South Dakota : compiled and drawn from a special survey and official records.
Peterson, E. Frank
Mccook County (S.D.)
- Map of McCook County, South Dakota : compiled and drawn from a special survey and official records.
- Contributor Names
- Peterson, E. Frank.
- Created / Published
- Vermillion, S.C. : E. Frank Peterson, c1900
- Subject Headings
- - McCook County (S.D.)
- - Real property--South Dakota--McCook County
- - Landowners--South Dakota--McCook County
- - United States--South Dakota--McCook County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Cadastral map showing drainage, section lines and numbers, land ownership, landowners' names, roads, railroads, etc.
- - "Copyright A.D. 1900 by E. Frank Peterson."
- - "Names of owners have been corrected up to Dec. 20, 1899."
- - Includes notes.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 860
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand col., cloth backing, laminated ; 86 x 83 cm., sheets 58 x 49 cm.
- Call Number
- G4183.M43 1900 .P4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4183m la000860 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4183m.la000860
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.