Maps Topographic map of Montcalm Co., Michigan /
F. W. Beer & Co.
- Topographic map of Montcalm Co., Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- F. W. Beer & Co.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Montcalm County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Montcalm County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Montcalm County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1875 by F.W. Beer & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington D.C."
- - Includes business directories, distance table, subscribers business notices, Montcalm County diagram, insets of Gowan, Greenville, Coral, Sheridan, Howard City, Stanton, Carson City, Langston, Deans Mills, East part of Stanton City, and Crystal.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 349
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 8 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map on 8 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 169 x 140 cm, sheets 46 x 74 cm or smaller.
- Call Number
- G4113.M7G46 1875 .F2
- G4113.M7G46 1875 .F2 Copy 2 Not hand color (black-and-white). Copy 2 on 8 sheets. Sheets 44 x 75 cm.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113m la000349a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113m.la000349a
- g4113m la000349b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113m.la000349b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.