Maps Topographic map of Huron Co., Michigan /
F. W. Beer & Co.
- Topographic map of Huron Co., Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- F. W. Beer & Co.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Huron County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Huron County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Huron County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress A.D. 1875 by F.W. Beer & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - Includes business directories, distance table, insets of Sebewaing, Caseville, Port Hope, Verona, Rockfalls, Bayport, Huron Co., White Rock, Bad Axe, Grindstone City, Port Crescent, New River, Huron City, Port Austin, Sand Beach, Forest Bay, views of public, residential, and commercial properties.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 332
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 6 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 122 x 143 cm, sheets 67 x 52 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.H8G46 1875 .F2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113h la000332 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113h.la000332
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.