Maps Map of Lapeer Co., Michigan /
Doughty, W. E.
- Map of Lapeer Co., Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- Doughty, W. E.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Lapeer County
- - Real property--Michigan--Lapeer County
- - United States--Michigan--Lapeer County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1862 by Samuel Geil, in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the western district of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 341
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 2 panels to enable folding. DLC
- - Include business directories, distance table, insets of Almont, Hadley, Dryden, Thornville, Lapeer, views of residential properties.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 114 x 103 cm, sheets 59 x 107 cm, folded to 60 x 55 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.L3G46 1863 .D6
- G4113.L3G46 1863 .D6 Copy 2 Mounted on linen, hand colored. Copy 2 on 2 sheets. Sheets 60 x 109 cm, folded to 61 x 55 cm.
- G4113.L3G46 1863 .D6 Copy 3 Mounted on linen, not hand color (black-and-white). Copy 3 on 2 sheets. Sheets 62 x 110 cm, folded to 63 x 56 cm.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113l la000341 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113l.la000341
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.