Maps Map of Jackson County, Michigan /
Geil and Jones
- Map of Jackson County, Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- Geil and Jones.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Jackson County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Jackson County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Jackson County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress by S.L. Jones in the year 1858 in the Clerk's Office of the District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 335
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 6 panels to enable folding.
- - Include business directories, insets of Arland, Francisco Ville, Michigan Centre, Parma, Oyers Corners, Jefferson, Grass Lake, Norvell City, Jackson City, Napoleon, Brooklyn, Leoni, ambrotyped views of residential, public, and commercial properties.
- 1 map : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 147 x 155 cm, sheets 147 x 78 cm, folded to 51 x 79 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.J2G46 1858 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113j la000335 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113j.la000335
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.