Maps Map of Wayne County, Michigan : exhibiting the names of the original purchases and the number of acres in each tract exception regular subdivisions of perfect sections which contain 40, 80, 130, 180, 200, 240, 280, & c acres as the case may be /
- Map of Wayne County, Michigan : exhibiting the names of the original purchases and the number of acres in each tract exception regular subdivisions of perfect sections which contain 40, 80, 130, 180, 200, 240, 280, & c acres as the case may be /
- Contributor Names
- Farmer, John 1795-1859.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Wayne County
- - Real property--Michigan--Wayne County
- - United States--Michigan--Wayne County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the Clerk's Office of the United States Court for the District of Michigan at Detroit this day of January 1855 by John Farmer of said district as author and proprietor."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 363a
- - Detroit and vicinity before 1900, 76, 77
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Insets: A county house map of the city of Detroit / drawn, engraved and published by John Farmer -- Plat of the park lots in the rear of Detroit.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 2 panels to enable folding. DLC
- 1 map : hand colored, mounted on cloth backing ; 77 x 86 cm, folded to 80 x 47 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.W3G46 1855 .F3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113w la000363a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113w.la000363a
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.