Maps Map of Wayne Co., Michigan /
Freed, Isaac G.
Geil & Harley
Geil and Jones
Geil, Harley & Siverd
Worley & Bracher
- Map of Wayne Co., Michigan /
- Contributor Names
- Geil and Jones.
- Geil & Harley.
- Freed, Isaac G.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Geil, Harley & Siverd.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Wayne County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Wayne County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Wayne County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress by John F. Geil in the Clerk's Office for the District Court of the District of Michigan."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 364
- - Detroit and vicinity before 1900, 80, 81
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, distance table, list of subcribers, views of business, residential and public buildings.
- - Insets: Gibraltar -- Redford Centre -- Du Boisville -- City of Detroit -- Dearbornville -- Trenton -- Perrinville -- Bellville -- Wyandotte -- Flat Rock, Brownstown P.O. -- Northville -- Waterford -- Plymouth.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand colored, mounted on cloth backing ; 130 x 142 cm, sheets 71 x 51 cm
- Call Number
- G4113.W3G46 1860 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113w la000364 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113w.la000364
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.