Maps Map of Kewaunee County, Wisconsin.
Rooney, W. T.
- Map of Kewaunee County, Wisconsin.
- Contributor Names
- Rooney, W. T.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Wisconsin
- - Real property--Wisconsin
- - United States--Wisconsin--Kewaunee County
- - "Copyrighted 1895 by Rooney & Schleis."
- - "E.P. Knoll & Co., Map Publishers, 8 North Sixth St., Phila., Pa."
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1890 by Brice and Smith in the office of Librarian of Congress."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1426
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directory, population statistical table, list of county officers, views of public, and commercial properties.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 4 panels to enable folding. DLC
- - LC copy hand colored and mounted on linen. DLC
- 1 map on 4 sheets : color ; 143 x 106 cm, sheets 79 x 58 cm
- Call Number
- G4123.K5G46 1895 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4123k la001426 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4123k.la001426
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.